Estimator (Insulation) - Leeds
My client is a market leader in the UK offering Thermal Insulation solutions to building services and industrial sectors; they provide superb quality engineering works from supply to execution.
They currently require an Estimator to be office based in Leeds, you will be reporting to the Senior Estimator. The client would consider a junior estimator looking for a next step in their career.
Role & Requirements:
- Understand and take off H&V / Industrial insulation drawings.
- Previous H&V experience preferential along with general insulation knowledge.
- Previous use of Ensign preferential.
- Must have worked within the construction industry.
- Very proficient on Excel, Word, Dropbox.
Salary & Package:
- £35K Per annum
- Monday-Friday 40 hrs per week
- 23 days holiday
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.