£33000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Meridian Business Support are proud to be recruiting for an experienced Estates Operations Manager initially for a 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all of the maintenance carried out for the Trust and customer organisations is carried out to the required specification and standard. To monitor the operation and effectiveness of the maintenance contracts in place, including the selection appointment and monitoring of specialist maintenance contract staff. To implement and maintain the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) register to ensure that the Trust meets all statutory and legislative requirements. Line management responsibility for all technical maintenance staf.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for ensuring that all of the maintenance carried out for the Trust and customer organisations is carried out to the required specification and standard.
· To monitor the operation and effectiveness of the maintenance contracts in place to support the ETS services, including the selection appointment and monitoring of specialist maintenance contract staff.
· Required to undertake the duties and responsibilities associated with Authorised Person status and of Nominated Person for the specialised services and to develop policies in specialist fields and ensure their Trust-wide implementation.
· Required to provide judgement and decisions over wide range of complex operational estates technical issues, taking legislation, Health and Safety and available resources into consideration.
· To act as Authorised Person, after the appropriate training, in the following specialised areas:
o Piped Medical Gas
o Washer Disinfectors
o Electrical Services
· To act as Nominated Person, after the appropriate training, in the following specialised areas:
o Water Safety
· Undertake removal of specialist and hazardous waste streams produced by the Trust Departments.
· To organise and participate in rota for on-call ETS Manager in receiving all ETS-related calls for out of hours calls for the Trust.
The post holder must have; Educated to degree level Extensive post qualification experience / specialist knowledge of building structures / engineering services In-depth understanding of Hospital policies and procedures and operational activities Specialist knowledge of and training in hospital building and engineering Excellent communication skills Building or engineering structures / services background approved post graduate or student experience Significant senior management experience gained in hospital environment Hold a full UK driving licence
Your must be able to demonstrate management experience in a large multi service organisation and a proven successful track record delivering within timescales and budget in a relevant building services environment.
To apply for this role please call Danny or Natalie at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328038 or via email on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.