£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive and market leading manufacturer based in Taunton.
The company are seeking an Equipment Engineer to join the site Facilities Team. Responsibilities to include design, test & procurement of new equipment whilst optimising, improving, and ensuring maximum uptime of existing equipment.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Controls Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic component integration
- Safety Engineering
- Mechanical design
- Obsolescence engineering
- Baselining and performance monitoring of existing equipment
- Existing equipment enhancements
- New Equipment selection and procurement
- New Equipment testing
- Existing Equipment testing.
- Produce Documentation such as - Service Reports, Procedures, Equipment reports & Engineering Drawings
- Applicants will have either Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronics background, to HNC/D or degree level with a significant amount of hands-on experience.
- Experience of working in a cleanroom
- Strong CAD skills
- Experience of large complex systems with a high degree of interdependency between components.
- Experience of designing to & specifying to industry EN60204 standards.
- Experience of trouble shooting electrical & mechanical designs/systems
- Good analytical skills & a logical, pro-active approach to problem solving.
- A flexible work ethic with the ability to shift from desk-based to practical hands-on work as required.
- Permanent role
- Working shifts hours are either 8am- 4pm or shifts of 6am- 2pm and 2pm- 10pm dependant on preference
- Competitive salary & Package
- Free parking on site
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
Click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.