£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (please note, the top end of the salary is only likely to be offered to a candidate who matches all areas of the role spec)
39 hours per week - Mon - Thu 07:45 - 16:30 & Fri 07:45 - 13:00
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager who is in possession of an HND or better in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience in an electronics manufacturing environment? Do you have experience in working towards company accreditations, including ISO 9001?
If so then we'd like to hear from you. The team at Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to effectively manage the Engineering requirements on behalf of our client. This includes the areas of Test, Quality, NPI and Production Engineering.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your duties will be to:
- Manage, drive and implement Product Production and Test requirements.
- Provide technical assistance on product and production queries.
- Management of Quality in line with our client's process and procedures (Customer QFR, supplier NCR, ISO Manual, build documentation and Standard Operating Procedures)
- Handle customer QA issues/complaints and allocate resources based on the source of the problem, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Improve customer and supplier quality performance by carrying out audits and maintaining QMS documentation.
- Drive and continuously improve standards of workmanship and monitoring of quality control initiatives and pro-active management of 5S standards for cleanliness, ensuring compliance to Health & Safety standards.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual quality statistics, reviewing yield performance and quality targets and informing employees (maintenance of skills matrix/training records)
- Identifying production critical processes and critical success factors.
- Co-ordinate with other departments in order to facilitate issue resolution and participate in cross functional team projects.
Interested? Then we're very keen to speak with you. Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
*Meridian Business Support ltd are an equal opportunities employer*
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.