£30000 - £35000 per annum
0118 907 3199
24 days ago
A leading engineering manufacturer specialising in steam, they produce niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid thermal technologies within 16 countries around the world.
Don't worry, you won’t need to know about stream - You just need to know how to improve quality developments for planning within our company.
- Salary up to £35,000
- Contract to 37.5 hours
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16.45 and Friday 08:00 – 13.30
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Benefits include – Pension, Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
You will be experienced as a Assembly Planner Planner in a manufacturing/ production environment, ability to work to ISO9001 & related quality systems, alongside experience in a range of quality management tools.
Using your experience with manufacturing/ production you will produce schedules, prioritise work flow, material planning & process engineering changes to maintain efficient production to improve customer satisfaction.
Assembly Planner core responsibilities:
- Monitors customer backlog, research orders and expedites orders when necessary.
- Produces daily schedules.
- Schedule inventory levels using Inventory Quality Management tools.
- Monitor and coordinate system parameters, implementation of material.
- Sets and maintains minimum stock levels to meet customer demand.
- Establishes, monitors, maintains, and expedites stock levels for lower-level components and raw material
- Schedules work orders and maintains availability indicators for equipment.
- Monitors machining outputs: reports on and adjusts for variances.
- Schedules available resources as necessary to ensure smooth and efficient production and to accommodate customer demand.
- Reports on work centre capacity affecting product availability and customer orders.
- Processes Item Masters, Engineering Changes and Quotes
- Regularly reviews excess stock to determine feasible actions.
Assembly Planner person:
- Ideally degree level educated in Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years' experience within engineering
- Experience with machining is highly advantageous
Please apply online today