£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: flexible start and finish times
020 8680 5777
27 days ago
Until February 2022
An award winning medical devices company in Croydon are looking for an Engineering Administrator to join their busy engineering department on a contract basis (until February 2022) and provide a high level of administrative support to a team of c. 30-40 engineers.
As an Engineering Administrator, your administration duties will include:
- Document control of paper and electronic document records
- Processing Engineering Changes Notes and project documentation
- Maintaining quality management procedures, and preparing documentation
- Assisting in producing and preparing engineering documentation, training materials, test specs and summary reports
- Database administration
- Ordering office supplies and equipment for the department, maintaining stock levels
- Assisting in coordinating R&D projects
I am interested in speaking with an Engineering Administrator who has previous experience supporting a busy engineering department, and who has used software packages including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) - pro rata as this is a contract position until February 2022.
Benefits include: flexible start and finish times