£10 - £11 per hour
27 days ago
Salary: £10-11 per hour dependant on experience
My client is a well-respected employer of choice within Worcestershire and is a market leader in its field within Engineering. Based in Worcester my client are looking to add an experienced Engineering Administrator to their team to deliver administrative support on a critical project.
Roles & Responsibilities for Engineering Administrator:
- Maintain and update all project records
- Responsible for generating and maintaining relevant databases
- Compiling and distributing reports
- Data entry, both written and electronic
Skills & Experience for Engineering Administrator:
- Experience of working in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Computer literate with a broad knowledge of a range of software products
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on initiative and minimal supervision
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information on this Engineering Administrator role or any other opportunities we have please contact Chris @ Meridian Recruitment – 01242 246020