Engineer (Building Services) - Sunderland
My client is an award-winning MEP consulting engineering practice with offices in the UK, Middle East and Far East.
They currently require an engineer to join their building services team on a permanent basis in Sunderland.
- To assist the Principal Engineer/Project Manager in the production of detailed design information.
- Maintain the Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Represent the client as part of a Professional Design Team.
- Receive brief from Project Manager/Principal Engineer.
- Develop and produce scheme design information as outlined in the PMP and the design philosophy/brief as agreed with the Project Manager/Principal Engineer.
- Prepare calculations in accordance with project requirements, using industry standard software, relevant standards and codes of practice.
- Present for approval to the Senior Engineer,drawings and calculations prepared in connection with the project. Significant changes or modifications to the drawings and/or calculations should be approved before issuing to others.
- Write reports.
- Undertake site surveys.
- Assist in the delivery of projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
- Work with CAD Technicians to produce relevant design information.
- Assemble and ensure all calculations, drawings, correspondence and other project documents are in good order in compliance with the Business Management systems, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors as appropriate.
- Attendance at project and design meetings and site visits.
- Represent the company at client and design team meetings.
- Attend project testing, commissioning of plant and systems.
If you have this experience please forward your CV and references to email@example.com or call 01642 233555
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry.
Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.