We are recruiting for a Engineer Analyst to be based in Yeovil, Somerset working for our prestigious client.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Engineer Analyst and we are looking for someone with the right skill set. Do you posses any of the following?
- Contribute to engineering solutions by undertaking stress analysis of schemes and engineering drawings
- Prepare requirements for structural test programmes.
- Analyse results of structural and material tests.
- Calculate static and fatigue strengths demonstrated by tests.
- Prepare sections of fatigue substantiation reports and type records.
- Liaise with other engineering departments at a corresponding level to achieve technical and departmental objectives.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Perform defined engineering design tasks required for project, process and departmental purposes using established methods.
- Possess knowledge of the overall static structural substantiation process from definition of external loads through airframe finite element analysis to final check stress clearance;
- Possess knowledge of airframe fatigue substantiation including safe life, flight data gathering of fatigue loads, through fatigue life calculation methods to in-service aircraft monitoring.
- Knowledge of the main design tools used within LH (MathCAD, Hyperworks and NASTRAN);
- Knowledge of the drawing and design processes;
- Knowledge of lightweight structural analysis
- Knowledge of aircraft manufacture and assembly;
- Ability to follow well defined engineering processes. Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team, contributing to its effectiveness through personal work flexibility.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.