£24000 - £26000 per annum
10 days ago
Meridian are currently recruiting on behalf of employment training company based in Taunton who are seeking Employment Advisors to join their team. This is a very varied position that requires the successful applicant have excellent communication skills and manage a caseload of referrals.
- Progressively manage a caseload of referred customers using a variety of appropriate strategies to help them overcome barriers to gaining employment.
- Deliver a positive experience to new customers
- Maintain excellent customer service throughout
- Facilitate a range of assessments with each individual
- Where required, provide appropriate advice and guidance on the basics of self-employment
- Provide tailored support in all aspects of job-search and interview
- Ensure all relevant evidence requirements are met to verify job starts.
- Fully understand the local labour market, to source suitable job opportunities.
- To undertake any other duties, as required, appropriate to the post.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s at Grade C or above
- Fully IT Literate
- Confident working to targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Positive outlook towards work
- Calm professional approach
- Supportive member of the team
- Permanent role
- Full or part time options available
- Monday to Friday (F/T) (08:30- 16:30)
- Induction, training, and support for new team member will be provided
- Salary of £24,000- £26,000 depending on experience
- 22 days A/L + bank holidays
- Competitive Company Pension scheme
Click apply now for immediate consideration or email email@example.com for further information.