£23000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits
01392 423 301
3 months ago
Do you want a home based role, although must live near the Newton Abbot area?
Then this could be the role for you!!
- Be engaged with current design trends and seek innovative ways to engage and inspire pro direct consumers.
- Design & code responsive newsletter designs from scratch.
- Make suggestions to help improve conversion and retention amongst our user bases.
- Ensure designs function effectively on different devices.
- Deliver campaigns on time and to the correct technical specifications .
- Plan and schedule tasks in advance.
- Prioritise campaigns according to importance and urgency.
- Consistently reflect brand guidelines in designs.
- Work independently and self-manage work.
- Work with the design team to produce high quality, on-brand graphics for campaigns.
- Work closely with digital marketing and the creative teams, take direction/guidance on email designs and layouts.
- Seek approval from relevant team leaders.
- Experience in similar design related role
- Used to producing final artwork to match brief
- Experienced using adobe creative suite
- Able to demonstrate an original and artistic creative flair
- Design related degree
- Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative solutions
- Able to work to a high level of creativity, accuracy, and technical ability
- Working in e-commerce industry
- Experience in design direction
- Sport knowledge or participant
- Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Awareness of lens media
- Passion for sport
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this very rare opportunity