Our client is currently seeking a qualified Electrical Inspecting and Testing engineer to join their growing electrical services team.
As an Approved 18th Edition Electrical Inspecting and Testing Engineer, you'll be required to install, inspect, test and report on the installation and maintenance of electrical systems, lighting designs, power management solutions, energy monitoring equipment, cooling systems & renewable energy equipment.
The suitable candidate would be responsible for the on-site delivery of projects.
- As an experienced electrician, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems within the commercial sector - with a thorough understanding of fitting components to systems
- Diagnose system issues to find solutions in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager in line with your responsibilities
- Carry out all the duties of the role on an 'as needed' basis to ensure customer expectations are met
- Experience of inspecting and testing with leadership abilities and proven experience of managing a small team
- Have test and inspection qualifications (C&G 2391 or equivalent)
- Computer literate with a good level of written and communication skills
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures - based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations
- Approved 18th edition electrician (BS 7671) - (Desirabe)
- Have experience of commercial sector works
- Experience of dimmable LED installations would be desirable
- Up to date CSCS card
- IPAF (preferred, but not essential)
- PASMA (preferred)
- Have a full driving license
If you are interested in this position please respond with your CV and we will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.