Electrical Site Service Engineer - Bristol
My client is a large technical service provider in the UK and Ireland. They have with extensive expertise and experience in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration.
They require an electrical biased site service engineer be based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
Role & Requirements:
- A good all-rounder, on reactive and planned electrical maintenance.
- Working on various electrical systems within commercial and industrial areas such as, general lighting, emergency lighting, electrical controls & power supplies, pumps & motors, and electric water heaters - There may be requirements for some installation works.
- It is a multi-skilled role within the FM industry; so someone willing to get stuck and turn their hand in to a variety of FM tasks such as, basic plumbing, fabrics works and Legionella control tasks.
- Experienced and time-served with Electrical qualifications (NVQ2/3, 2391, 18th Edition etc)
- Experienced in a similar role within the Facilities Maintenance industry.
- Trade Qualifications and training additional to that of electrical would be very advantageous.
- Basic I.T. literacy
- Someone who will be committed, take ownership, and not afraid to get "stuck-in" to resolve issues and see tasks through to completion.
- Someone with a very customer and company focused approach to delivery of service.
- Willingness to undertake works outside of core hours to fulfil business and customer requirements. (Overtime opportunities)
- Additional training that would be advantageous, would be IPAF licence, PASMA training, L8 (Legionella Awareness) training, Asbestos Awareness. etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on their own.
Salary & Package:
- Up to £31k per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- 40 Hours per Week - Monday -Thursday 07:30-16:30 & Friday 07:30-13:30. (This is by local agreement with our client)
- Requirement to partake in the stand-by rota (currently 1 in 6) which will cover 2 sites in Bristol.
- £65 per week whilst on call and then payment for call-out attendance.
- Overtime opportunities in-lines with customer and business needs.
- Site Based on a large static site (No Vehicle)
- Minimum of 6 months probationary period.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health care option after 12 months service.
- 23 days holiday per annum, plus statutory bank holidays.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.