Electrical Site Manager - St Albans
My client is a leading M&E contractor based in the North East of England. The have recently secured a lot of work outside of the area and are looking for an electrical site manager for their large commercial development in St Albans.
- Oversee all aspects of commercial project from start to finish; ensuring it is completed on time and to customer satisfaction.
- Oversee, manage and support all contractors/engineers on site.
- Supervise employees and subcontractors whilst on site.
- Produce project quotes considering materials and labour.
- Manage project budget, timescale and resources.
- Configure or manage engineers to control system architecture, including selection and modification of PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Preferred minimum HND electrical.
- Demonstrate experience within the electrical field.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- SMSTS/NEBOSH or IOSH Managing safely preferred.
- Background in commercial developments.
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good focus and attention to detail.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- A proactive, collaborative attitude
Location: St Albans
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.