Electrical Project Manager (Commercial Build) - Coventry
My client is an M&E building services contractor based in Leeds. They currently require an electrical project manager for the student accommodation project in Coventry. Their M&E package is worth 2.5 million.
- 450 Bed student accommodation project.
- On site review and management of Electrical Building Services installation.
- Technical Design & drawing understanding.
- Electrical Estimating experience preferred.
- Commercial experience including cost control of projects & reporting.
- Working closely with the pre-construction team in developing the Electrical packages.
- Dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
- Attending project, client and subcontractor progress meetings.
- Qualifications - Preferred minimum HND Electrical
- Demonstrate experience within commercial developments.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- SMSTS / NEBOSH / or IOSH Managing safely preferred.
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good focus and attention to detail.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- A proactive, collaborative attitude
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.