Role: Electrical Project Manager
Salary: £40-£45k per annum
* Car Allowance or Company car, Mobile phone
* Company Pension, 22 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
We are working with a medium sized M&E contracting organisation who are looking for a Electrical Project Manager to come on board and manage commercial installations on new build office blocks and schools across the UK but predominantly in Yorkshire.
The company predominantly self deliver all the lighting, power and containment work.
You will report directly to the senior contracts manager, project values range up £2M electrically.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Electrical Team Management Experience within commercial building services contracting
- HND/HNC or equivalent of benefit in building services but not essential
- Design & Build Knowledge of benefit
- Managing Electricians, Supervisors, Agency labour and specialist sub contractors
- Ensuring the projects is kept on time and within budgets & procuring materials.
- Managing KPI's
- Client meetings, main contractor meetings.
- Promoting the organisation.
There is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual who is looking for a settled role in established close knit firm.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.