Role: Electrical Project Manager
Salary: £40-£45K per annum
Location: West Yorkshire
* Van or Car Allowance, Mobile phone
* Company Pension, 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
We are working with a medium M&E contracting organisation who are looking for an Electrical Project Manager to come on board and manage 3 large electrical bias installations on various commercial sites across the North
You will be working closely with the main contractor.
You will be overlooking 2 supervisors, multiple electricians, agency labour and specialist sub contractors.
You will report directly to the director, project values range £200k-£1M.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Electrical Team Management Experience within commercial building services contracting
- HND/HNC or equivalent of benefit in building services but not essential
- Design & Build Knowledge of benefit
- Managing Electricians, Supervisors, Agency labour and specialist sub contractors
- Ensuring the projects is kept on time and within budgets & procuring materials.
- Managing KPI's
- Client meetings, main contractor meetings.
- Promoting the organisation.
This role would ideally suit a proven electrical supervisor who is looking to take the next step into the office.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.