A well established British manufacturer based in the heart of Somerset seeks a well experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to undertake preventative and emergency repair in this busy production environment. You must be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer and also have an understanding of Electronic and Mechanical machinery.
- Ensures all maintenance, repair and project work is undertaken with due consideration to health & safety.
- Ensures all new or second hand machinery, equipment or plant adheres to UK legislation (i.e. CE mark) and is installed effectively and efficiently.
- Degree or Equivalent in appropriate Engineering Discipline ideally Electrical engineering
- 17th Edition Electrical preferable.
- Extensive experience working in electrical engineering service installations with an understanding of mechanical machinery and even some electronics.
- Ability to identify problems and come up with innovative, cost effective solutions in either mechanical or electrical engineering maintenance operations.
- Good computer and IT skills including MS Office.
- Full driving licence.
- Occasional travel
- Ability to communicate effectively, at all levels.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with customers, contractors and peer group.
- Flexible team player willing to turn their hand to all areas/levels of engineering in order to meet company objectives.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- 20 days holiday
Hours Monday to Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-3.30
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.