Tired of working nights? We are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Enginer to join a global plastic and chemicals refining company based in Bletchley on a permanent basis.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis, breakdown repairs and installation work with industrial electrical systems.You will participate in safety inspections and risk assessments for maintenance activities, diagnose faults, carry out installations and test electrical systems using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Salary £32 - £38K salary
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 6am-6pm, Days only
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Generous pension
- Christmas shut down
- Experience working in an industrial maintenance environment
- HNC/HND in an Electrical discipline
- Apprentice Trained (preferable)
- Knowledge of industrial machinery
- Ability to interrogate PLC software (Siemens S5/S7)
- General understanding of mechanical systems
This role would suit people with the following job titles; Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton Wellingborough, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Silverstone, Buckingham
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.