£36000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, 26 Days Paid Holiday
01392 423 301
2 months ago
If you are a 17th / 18th Edition Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience of working in a busy manufacturing site, who’s wanting a day shift, Monday to Friday, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
• To identify faults and carry out repairs on machinery and equipment.
• Ensure all repaired machinery complies with machine specifics i.e. tolerances on alignments.
• To carry out servicing requirements on a planned basis.
• To log all activities on the maintenance system and to complete necessary documentation.
• To undertake electrical installation works.
• To undertake electrical testing as required and document.
- Hold 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulation Certificate, Electrical Engineering apprenticeship or undertaken the relevant electrical qualifications.
- Experience within an engineering or manufacturing organisation with experience of carrying out a range of electrical fault finding, installations and servicing tasks on plant and machinery.
- Basic mechanical knowledge including Hydraulics/ Pneumatics.
- Ability to move from one task to another on a flexible basis in order to meet variable priorities.
- Electrical engineering apprenticeship or undertaken the relevant electrical qualifications.
- Training and skill development opportunities
- 26 days holiday per annum (allocated to fixed and flexible dates) plus 8 statutory bank holidays. As a member of the Maintenance Team, the jobholder may be required to work during any fixed shutdown.
- Prudential Group Personal Pension Plan
Additional hours may be required to fully meet the responsibilities of this position. This may include weekend working and call outs.