Electrical Field Service Specialist (High Voltage/Rotating Equipment) - France
My client is a world leader in the field of operation monitoring and operations, electrical protection, and instrumentation of control of medium and high voltage electrical equipment.
They currently require an electrical engineer with strong experience in installation, Testing, and Commissioning of HV Rotating equipment for Power generation projects across Europe.
- Collections and measurements of data on site.
- Supervise the installation of our equipment and commissioning of the systems.
- Customer training for the use of equipment and explanation of systems.
- Technical support on site or at a distance.
- Preparation and writing of reports; technical analysis.
- Regular travel, up to 70% of the time on site / trip, the rest in the office or home office.
- 2 years of practical experience, preferably at a manufacturer of rotary machines (Alstom, ABB, Siemens etc) in a role of design, manufacturing or service on site.
- Experience in power plant, maintains electrical equipment or industrial system instrumentation for example in petrochemical plant.
- Electrical Bachelor or similar, specialisation in industrial systems or energy.
- Language: French - fluent, English, German or other is a plus.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering for rotary and high-voltage machines.
- Computer skills advanced MS-Office basic notions in networks.
- Familiar with the use of hand tools and electronic test equipment / software.
- Ease of communicating with customers and colleagues, customer service oriented
- Able to instruct customer employees to install systems and conduct technical training for specialist or operating personnel.
- Respect for different cultures and code of conduct at the client's premises, with a focus on safety guidelines.
- Quick learning of new technical knowledge
- Valid passport, driver's licence with clean driving records to travel across France and Europe.
Salary: 80k Euros per annum + travel expenses
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested please forward your CV and references to email@example.com or call 01642 233555
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry.
Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.