17 days ago
We are looking at speaking to EC&I engineers for a 3 month contract based in either Grimsby or Gainsborough. The role will consist of supporting projects and maintenance workloads in regards to decommissioning and demolition activities. You will also be looking at compliance, small project support and maintenance. The role will consist of helping the site team, the development of Feed studies for DCS migration and instrumentation upgrade project. The role is not purely office based and needs someone familiar with working in industrial surroundings and happy to work on field surveys.
- Experience on COMAH sites
- Instrumentation and control design experience
- Knowledge of Compex requirements
- Knowledge of P+IDs, instrument sheets and loop drawings.
- A. Bradley and Delta V advantageous
- Electrical competence advantageous
- Excperience in either Power Generated or Petrochemical environments
Rates negotiable - Start ASAP - 3 Months initially, potential for cards in role afterwards
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.