Electrical Contracts Manager - Wembley, London
My client is a leading M&E contractor based in the North East of England. The have recently secured a lot of work in London and are looking for an electrical contracts manager for their large commercial development project in Wembley.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality/ industry
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and project management systems.
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved.
- Maintain client relationships
- Delivering design and build projects.
- Financial management & predict cost to completion.
- Manage other sub contractors.
- Qualifications - Preferred minimum HND electrical.
- Demonstrate experience within the electrical field.
- Strong commercial awareness/
- SMSTS / NEBOSH / or IOSH Managing safely preferred.
- Background in commercial developments.
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good focus and attention to detail.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- A proactive, collaborative attitude
Location: Wembley, London
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.