Are you an Aircraft Electrical Fitter that would like a role with a World Leader in the Aerospace and Defence sector?
Have you been awarded an Apprenticeship in a related discipline and have NVQ's / City & Guilds / BTEC's to support this OR have you served in the military as an Aircraft Fitter with an electrical bias and have discharge papers ready to show us?
If so we have an excellent opportunity for you in sunny Somerset on an ongoing contract and if you want to bring your electrical fitter friends along too they are more than welcome, we have plenty of work for you!
As an Electrical fitter you will be able to complete the following tasks:
- Assemble, build, repair or modify cable assemblies and main route looms to drawings and work instructions (process layouts, PI sheets, IETB instructions etc.)
- Assemble connectors to aircraft cable assemblies
- Install cable assemblies, main route looms and modification kits into aircraft
- Install all electrical hardware to aircraft structure, cabinets and consoles
- Dis-assemble and re-assemble aircraft cable assemblies and hardware for conversion aircraft to work instructions and drawings
- Dress major assemblies with electrical requirements prior to installation
- Carryout Bond checks as required in accordance with ATP's
- Adjust the fit of cable fair leads and clips so that cable assemblies are protected and secured
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy production environment for a leading Aerospace company in the South West with excellent work/life benefits for those looking to relocate. Down your tools and give us a call on 01935 703501 or click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.