How would you like to work for a world leader in the Aerospace Industry?
Do you have fixed wing and rotary wing experience?
Our prestigious client is looking for Electrical Aircraft Fitters to join on a long term contract based in Yeovil, Somerset. Candidates must have covered an apprenticeship in the Aerospace arena or completed the relevant Military training to the required rank.
- Assemble, build, repair or modify cable assemblies and main route looms to drawings and work instructions (process layouts, PI sheets, IETB instructions etc.)
- Assemble connectors to aircraft cable assemblies
- Install cable assemblies, main route looms and modification kits into aircraft
- Install all electrical hardware to aircraft structure, cabinets and consoles
- Ring out systems as required
- Test and function Aircraft Systems in accordance with ATP's
- Action alignment checks on aerials in accordance with ATP's
- Dis-assemble and re-assemble aircraft cable assemblies and hardware for conversion aircraft to work instructions and drawings
- Dress major assemblies with electrical requirements prior to installation
- Carryout Bond checks as required in accordance with ATP's
- Adjust the fit of cable fairleads and clips so that cable assemblies are protected and secured
- Inspection approval(s) in accordance with Training Programme for Inspection Approval - WA4198. Module C and D
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy production environment for a leading Aerospace company in the South West with excellent work/life benefits for those looking to relocate. Please contact us today for further details. we cant wait to hear from you!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.