£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: free parking on-site, and employee social events and awards, flexible working from home (part of the week)
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
If you have experience researching, creating and delivering content across print and digital products and you would like to work for a business based in idyllic, beautiful surroundings then this is the opportunity for you!
A leading, forward thinking B2B publishing media company near Westerham are looking for an innovative and driven Editor to join their busy editorial / content department, and be responsible for researching, writing and delivering quality content across multiple channels (print, digital and events) for a successful, established and growing international brand. You will also be responsible for creating and developing an editorial / content strategy to both increase engagement with existing subscribers and grow the audience.
As Editor for this exciting global brand you will get the opportunity to:
- Use your print and digital editorial experience to create and deliver content across all channels for the brand you work on, including website, email, print, video, podcast, webinars and events
- Devise content and editorial strategy (taking part in brand meetings) in order to grow the audience, ensuring content meets the needs of the audience, and oversee the commissioning of content externally
- Utilise your ability to build strong relationships in order to work effectively with internal sales events and marketing teams
- Act as a brand ambassador developing relations externally with key industry leaders - which may involve some travel internationally
- Forward plan each year's print issues taking into account market trends
- Build up contacts for specific genres and topics
- Identify future markets and new products with editorial potential
I am very interested in speaking with an experienced Editor who have experience working and delivering content across print and digital products within a B2B publishing environment. If you had a scientific, life sciences, biology, chemistry or pharmaceutical sector related background that would be attractive.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 p.a. (depending on the level of experience) plus a host of attractive benefits including free parking on-site, and employee social events and awards.
This role will also offer flexible working from home for part of the week.