£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking on-site, employee social events and awards
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience researching, creating and delivering content across print and digital products?
If the answer is yes, and you would like to be based in idyllic, beautiful surroundings then this is the opportunity for you!
A leading, successful B2B publishing company in the South East are looking for an Editor to join their busy editorial / content department and research and write (as well as commission industry experts to produce) quality content such as articles and features across multiple channels (print, digital and events) for a successful, established and growing international brand.
As Editor for this exciting global brand you will get the opportunity to:
- Use your print and digital editorial experience to create and deliver content across all channels for the brand you work on, including website, email, print, video, podcast, webinars and events
- Devise content and editorial strategy (taking part in brand meetings) in order to grow the audience, ensuring content meets the needs of the audience, and oversee the commissioning of content externally
- Utilise your ability to build strong relationships in order to work effectively with internal sales events and marketing teams
- Act as a brand ambassador developing relations externally with key industry leaders - which may involve some travel internationally
- Forward plan each year's print issues taking into account market trends
- Build up contacts for specific genres and topics
- Identify future markets and new products with editorial potential
For this Editor opportunity, I am very interested in speaking with Editors who have experience working and delivering content across print and digital products within a B2B publishing environment. If you had a transport sector related background that would be a bonus but it's certainly not essential.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 p.a. (depending on the level of experience) plus a host of attractive benefits including free parking on-site, and employee social events and awards.
Employees in the business are currently working from home, however there are plans for flexible working in the future.