£30000 - £50000 per annum + 43 days holiday
19 days ago
Economist with Big Data Analysis Experience (Essential!)
Transport & Infrastructure Economics Advisory: London & Home Based
We are recruiting for an Economist that must have experience of manipulating and analysing complex 'Big Data' sets to provide insight that forms the basis of economic and transaction advisory of front-end transport projects in the UK and across the globe.
The Business & Opportunity
My client, a reputable, high profile and growing strategic and economic advisory consultancy based in London, are looking for an Economic Analyst with Big Data experience that can work with complex data sets to provide insight towards transport projects. You will be the hands-on expert that will be responsible for manipulating big data sets (mobile phone data etc) and identifying and visualising the outputs that will then feed into the team of economists who provide revenue forecasting, modelling and transaction advisory to the end client. Having knowledge and a background in economics is essential.
What We Need
- You MUST have academic or consultancy experience within an Economics setting focused on transport, city space or major infrastructure projects.
- You MUST have studied economics, data analysis, mathematics or transport.
- You MUST have experience of working, manipulating, analysing and visualising with Big Data.
- You MUST have hands-on data analysis skills with Python, R, SQL and Excel.
- Any visualisations skills with GIS software would be beneficial.
- You should have an understanding and interest in transport economics, transaction advisory, revenue forecasting and economic modelling.
What's On Offer
This is a unique chance to become the big data analytical expert within a high profile economic advisory consultancy. You will have exposure to unique data sets and input on a range of prestigious transport projects from around the globe.
This consultancy really looks employees with exceptional benefits (43 days annual leave... AWESOME!) and supports each individual to maximise their potential and progress their career. Your voice will be heard across the business and you will be encouraged to develop your knowledge and skills by being given exposure to projects and all teams across the business.
Please apply or get in touch with John Tittley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.