£24000 - £25000 per annum
01392 423 301
5 months ago
Salary: £25K - £30k
Friendly, supportive and fun environment
Inspiring, innovative and forward thinking business
Fantastic career potential
On-going training and development
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for an innovative and attractive business and take the next step in your career. If you have a background in e-Commerce and a wide range of technical, digital and analytical skills, (Inc Magento perhaps) this is your chance to work within a supportive and rapidly expanding business.
This is what you will be doing
Using your e-commerce experience gained within a marketing role you will be involved with the maintenance and development of an e-commerce platform? You will be responsible for troubleshooting data/website/functionality related issues, and communicating these to the IT and development team. You will be assisting the UX and Development team by designing, testing and evaluating new website features & Functionality to help improve the overall user site experience and playing an active part in optimising user journeys and maximising on site conversion rates. Using Google Analytics, ZOHO and other internal company tools you will help identify appropriate site developments and improve overall site engagement & conversion rates.
If you are wanting to grow your marketing career within a welcoming and encouraging environment where your career development is important, this is an opportunity to explore and move your career forward.
Do you have the following experience?
- Previous work experience working with Magento in a high volume e-commerce role
- Wide range of digital skills and experience, including knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO, UX design, SQL, PPC, Regex, Bizagi, AB testing, online marketing
- A natural ability to use a variety of web tools, applications and software - Pentaho, Google Analytics, ZOHO, Mailchimp, DotMailer, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Google Console and CMS platforms
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
- Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Critical Illness medical insurance plan (80% subsidised)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation who will take your career seriously whilst ensuring your working life is enjoyable and fun. Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with Mags Rendle at Meridian Business Support