Home Delivery Drivers Mate
Permanent, full time, Any 4/5 out of 7, Guaranteed 40 hour per week, starting between 5am - 6am
Salary £17,700.80 per annum
Hourly Rate - £8.51ph
Do you love to provide excellent customer service? And have a passion to become a Driver?
We are currently recruiting for Drivers Mates to join our award winning Home Delivery network based out of Thurrock.
The role will involves customer service and delivering furniture for a Swedish founded multi national organisation as part of a two-person team.
We aim to progress all our Drivers mates in the first 12 months to become drivers of their own vehicles - If you have a driving licence and the passion to succeed this is the role for you.
All driving training is provided for FREE!
If you enjoy a varied workload, are passionate about customer service and are keen to develop your career in a growing and fast paced organisation, this could be your next career move.
In return you will receive 28 day's annual leave including bank holidays, working 4 or 5 days out of 7
In this role you will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customer's homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.