Drivers Mate - Home Delivery - £21,865pa
Permanent - 5 out of 7 - Guaranteed 48 hour per week
Do you love to provide excellent customer service? And have a passion to become a Driver?
Join our team as a Drivers Mates at our award winning Home Delivery site based out of Harlow
- Starting between 05.00 - 10.00
- Guaranteed 48 hour contract
- Regular weekend working will be required for this role
- 28 days annual leave includes bank holidays
- Upskilling to become a driver is given for FREE!
You will be delivering furniture for a Swedish founded multi national organisation as part of a team of two.
If you enjoy a varied workload, are passionate about customer service and are keen to develop your career in a growing and fast paced organisation, this could be your next career move.
In this role you will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customers' homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous customer service and commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multi drop experience is desirable
- DBS will be undertaken
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.