One of my prestigious clients are in the process of recruiting for a driver on a temporary contract.
The normal day to day duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Providing the first point of contact with managers regarding deliveries
- Ensuring that the loads and paperwork are correct and undertaking the effective and safe unloading of all deliveries
- Ensuring goods are loaded in date and time order
- Delivering goods on and off site
The ideal Candidate will:
- Fully flexible in covering a variety of shift pattern depending on the duties required that day/week
- Possess an eye for detail with a right first time approach
- Must be willing to learn and demonstrate good communication skills
- Willing to undergo training for gaining Forklift Licence
Candidates must be able to begin immediately.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.