We are urgently seeking Domestic Supervisors to work for our NHS based client in Gloucester on a temp to perm basis. These roles are full time and would be perfect for anyone who has a background in cleaning/housekeeping with some sort of people management experience.
Hourly rate: £10.07
- Develop, manage and supervise domestic and housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for cleanliness monitoring outcomes, ensuring corrective actions are taken for any failed area
- Allocate staff to specific areas ensuring the daily rotas are up to date.
- To deal with frequent interruptions due to unexpected occurrences. For e.g. staff shortage and emergencies in clinical areas.
- Responsible for carrying out quality monitoring audits
- To act as a point of contact for the ward teams for you allocated areas, check and regularly complete the ward/area communication book and meet with services users as part of your daily routine.
- Responsible for reporting any changes which may impact on services
- Have the ability to prioritise and plan own workload into a regular routine
- Routinely check the water tap flushing sheets and the ward pantry fridge temperature for noncompliance, rectification of lack of performance and report appropriately
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of Cleaning techniques
- To have Monitoring/inspection experience
- Good Communication skills
- Good IT and numerical skills
- To have a minimum 3 years' experience in the Supervisory role
- Excellent leadership qualities
- To have worked alongside other departments in a supervisory role
- To have a technical knowledge of cleaning procedures, cleaning equipment and infection control procedures
If you feel that you meet the desired criteria listed above please apply online with your CV or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.