Meridian Health currently has an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Supervisor to work with a prestigious Private Sector client, on a permanent basis. Hours and salary pro rata during term and holiday times.
You will support the role of the Domestic Services Manager who is responsible for ensuring that the facilities are effectively and adequately cleaned to a high standard to enable the client to maintain its standing as an independent school with a reputation for academic excellence.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Identify and deliver the correct training according to Domestic Staff
- Deliver induction training and refresher training as required
- Daily visits to all areas of the site
- Identifying training needs, maintaining training records;
- Record keeping of Boarding House visits.
- Be fully conversant with the geography, needs, working plans and timings of each area of the site
- Admin and operational responsibilities as necessary
In order to apply for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:-
Calm under pressure
Good interpersonal Skills
Possessing determination, Drive, Stamina and enthusiasm
Flexible Approach, adaptable and open to new ideas
Able to direct staff to achieve the required cleaning standards
- Previous Supervisory experience is a essential
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today or call 01242 246 020 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.