Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
Up to £120 per day
8 months ago
Domestic Roofer(s) - Teesside
My client is a roofing business based in Teesside who has been providing quality workmanship to domestic housing market for over 40 years.
They require multiple roofers to work on an ongoing housing projects throughout Teesside. Their clients are some of the biggest house builders within the UK who are extremely busy throughout Stockton, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Durham.
They are looking for someone with a proven track record of working in roofing with NVQ qualifications and CSCS Card (Blue)
- Latting and Felting of external roofs.
- Slating and Tiling of external roofs including the installation of manufacturer specific dry fixtures and fittings.
- Leadwork and lead imitation.
- Repairing roofs - by removing and replacing broken tiles/ dry fixtures and fittings.
- Cutting and fitting roofing materials.
- Check to make sure that roofs are structurally sound.
- NVQ 2/NVQ 3 in roofing is essential due to end client request.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a roofer ideally previous new builds.
- They must have demonstrable experience in all aspects of roofing especially around slate changing and felt & batten replacement.
- It is key that they can complete a variety of tasks to ensure that repairs/orders can be completed in a single visit.
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (Desirable)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the company.
- You must be able to work at height be honest and trustworthy, with a smart and professional appearance.
- A driving licence is essential.
- Own vehicle is desirable.
Rate: £120 per day - Over time potentially available during busy periods.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.