Our client, based in Yeovil, are currently looking for a Documentation Governance Engineer to join their busy department on an ongoing contract basis.
The role will consist of:
- Quality Assurance of documentation prior to delivery
- Initiate containment actions for errors identified
- Identify corrective actions required to prevent recurrence
- Investigate customer complaints related to documentation raised
- Identify causes and required containment / corrective actions
You will need:
- Recent experience of using MF700 Documentation and GOLDesp at Supervisory level is essential
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of aircraft documentation including the Integrated Electronic Technical Publications, and GOLDesp.
- Conversant with the construction/ compilation of the Aircraft Servicing Form and Log cards.
- A comprehensive knowledge of aircraft publications and drawing systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
Pay rate from £16.75 - £21.00 per hour
Immediate starts available.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.