£9.79 - £10.25 per hour
0141 285 7905
7 days ago
Location: Aberdeen, Wellheads Terrace (AB21) This is NOT a remote working role
Shifts and Pay rates: Monday to Friday
8am-4.30pm (flexible working available between the core hours of 7am-4.30pm on an 8 hour working day) - £9.79 per hour
As Document Prep Clerk you will be responsible for
- Document preparation of confidential data in preparation for scanning.
- Duties will include separating sheets, taking out staples, and separating booklets to make sure they will go through scanners.
- Working within an office environment at the warehouse based in Wellheads Terrace, you will be working to individual and team targets ensuring the workload is completed on time.
The role requires candidates to undergo a basic DBS check and provide verifiable employment/ education history as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost.
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)
This role would suit: Data Operative, Office Assistant, Office Clerk, Warehouse Administrator, Scanning Clerk, Scanning Operative, Post Room Operative, Post Room Assistant, Document Storage, Receptionist, Customer Service, Graduate, Student, Temp work, Casual work, Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Archiving Assistant, Filing Clerk, Library Assistant, Retail, care, Retail, Stores person, Barista, Mail Sorter, Parcel Sorter