£33000 - £37000 per annum
6 months ago
We are looking for a Dispatch Manager to lead a small team for our Salisbury based client.
Day to day providing an efficient logistic service to the site and ensuring that all consignments are approved before being sent to their destination.
As this is a management role, you would be responsible for planning and managing the dispatch team, making composed decisions regarding inventory control, quality checking and monitoring of all products manufactured on site. You would need to be able to liaise with multiple departments, and external contracts to ensure that regulations and safety standards are met.
What they are looking for:
- Experience within the engineering or manufacturing sector including cGMP
- Sound understanding of dispatch; including import/export and movement of hazardous goods
- Awareness of GMP/GDP validation for transport purposes
- Knowledge of the Falsified Medicines Directives 2011
- Confidence in writing, reviewing and training SOPs
- Commitment to working to agreed projected deadlines
This is a full time permanent role, Monday to Friday, salaried between £33,000 to £37,000 per annum.
Benefits also include free parking on site, workplace pension, sports club and gym and 30 days annual leave.
If you feel you fulfil the requirements for this role, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722328038 or via email on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.