We are URGENTLY seeking Emergency Dispatch Operatives to work with our client based in Bicester on a full time, temp to perm basis.
Interviews will be happening ASAP.
Shifts run from 6.45am - 6.45pm and 6.45pm - 6.45am (uplift for unsociable hours)
To assist the Emergency Dispatchers in the efficient utilisation and dispatch of emergency ,urgent and other resources as appropriate, in accordance with agreed performance targets, policies, plans, procedures, contracts and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
1. To support and assist the Emergency Dispatchers (EDs) to efficiently and effectively utilise the emergency and other vehicle or personnel resources to respond to emergency and urgent incidents in accordance with Trust policies, plans, procedures, contracts and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), following their instructions and assisting them with their duties
2. To assist the EDs to ensure that the System Status Plan (SSP) is maintained in accordance with Trust procedures, ensuring the maintenance of a tactical pattern of resource availability to help meet the demands placed on the organisation by monitoring the SSP and alerting the ED to shortfalls in plan compliance and making alterations to vehicle movements as advised by the ED
3. To operate the radio, text and computer assisted dispatch systems on behalf of the ED when requested thus ensuring correct and accurate transfer of information, in compliance with DTI and licensing regulations
4. To ensure all vehicle and incident logs are maintained in accordance with Trust policy, paying particular attention to vehicles status, meal-break recording, VOR recording and to ensure that all alterations to the daily crew sheets are recorded in the appropriate manner
5. To ensure that all information recording systems (electronic and paper-based) pertaining to this role are completed and processed accordingly
6. To assist the EDs in the compilation of exception reports, for example, outlining reasons for delayed dispatch or when KPI's have not been achieved
1. Ideally you will have a call centre background
2. You will be able to work well in a pressurised environment
3. You will possess an excellent telephone manner
4. IT literacy and the ability to work with in-house systems is essential
5. Due to the nature of the client it is essential that you can commit to the hours of the role
If you are interested in the role then please apply online with your CV today.
7. To play an active role in the delivery of the Service response in the event of a Major Incident
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.