£35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists
Salary - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Full Time and Part Time Available!
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting HCPC/NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Disability Telephone Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The key duties of this role are carrying out face to face assessments (telephone assessments currently), and writing factual reports based on those assessments utilising all medical evidence provided.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, either in a local clinic or in the community.
Due to the pandemic these assessments are now being conducted over the telephone, after Covid they will return to on site assessments.
We do also have a number of permanent home working opportunities.
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered; until you are signed off.
- Post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Bonus Scheme
- Salary Increases
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- Home Working