£41000 - £43000 per annum
0151 556 2090
26 days ago
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Paramedic
Non-Drivers Can Apply; working remotely during the pandemic!
Meridian Business Support is a permanent recruitment agency and we are currently recruiting for Clinical Assessors for an exciting opportunity working on the DWPs disability contract. The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
As an Assessor, you will utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based medical experience by carrying out telephone assessments (during pandemic) in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life. The role will require you to use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
This is a permanent position with both full and part time available.
The standard working hours are Monday - Friday, office hours.
No weekends, nights or bank holidays are required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Strong IT Skills; around typing and report writing
- Broad knowledge of conditions / medication
- Drive to learn and grow within there professional career
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- At 9-month mark, and again at 18-month mark your will receive £1,000 increase
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual HCPC/NMC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re validate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- OTE Scheme
- Working from home