£35000 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, either in a local clinic or in the community, however due to the pandemic these assessments are now being conducted over the telephone.
This is a permanent position with both full and part time available. The standard working hours are Monday - Friday, office hours. No weekends, nights or bank holidays are required.
- 25 days' annual leave + 8 bank holidays, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more