£42000 - £46200 per annum, Benefits: Exceptional benefits
0151 556 2090
27 days ago
Starting salary: £42,000 (£46,200+)
Permanent contract – Full and Part time available
Are you excited to return to a normal working environment? We, Meridian Business Support (a permanent recruitment agency) now have an exciting opportunity work on the DWPs disability contract as a Disability Assessors recruiting registered clinicians (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics).
The main duties of this role include:
- A combination of working in an assessment centre and at your base location, mapped to your postcode.
- Use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and produce a report on behalf of the DWP
- You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process
- Utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based medical experience by carrying out face to face assessments and examinations in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life.
- Use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
This is a permanent position with both full and part time available. The standard working hours are Monday – Friday, office hours. No weekends, nights or bank holidays are required.
Previous experience as an Assessor is not required as full comprehensive training is provided. We will consider applications from all levels of Nursing. However, the minimum requirement is 12 months post graduate experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Grace Cheetham 07788 978466 or call into the branch on - 0151 556 2090 / Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk