£35000 - £38500 per annum
4 months ago
Clinical Disciplines: – Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire / permanent Home based working also available
Starting Salary: £35,000 + Excellent Benefits & OTE (£38,500)
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required. - Currently home working due to COVID-19
Would you like the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge, have a better work-life balance and gain a new skill that will improve your assessment and report writing skills?
Our prestigious client, a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK are seeking to recruit NMC/HCPC registered Health Professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) to join their friendly clinical team.
The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
This role offers exposure with the public with a wide range of medical conditions to establish how their health conditions or disabilities affects their daily life.
Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life. The role will require you to use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
Previous experience as an Assessor is not required as full comprehensive training is provided.
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development. - Please note that this role is not affected by COVID-19 and provisions and new training plans are in place to complete stages from home until restrictions ease.
The role requires a minimum of 12 months postgraduate medical experience, strong clinical knowledge, good decision-making abilities and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance with options for your family and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Extended clinical knowledge and expertise in a new direction while enjoying an improved work-life balance; no weekends or nights.
- Medical knowledge growth around a wide range of conditions: physical, mental and cognitive allowing you to broaden your skills.
- Full in-depth training provided; where you gain a new qualification and become a government accredited Disability Assessor.