Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
26 days ago
Disability Assessor - Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists
Location: Anfield - on-site parking / non-drivers can apply
Starting Salary: £32,000 + amazing benefits see below
Are you a driven Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Flexible Working - No work taken home
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Optional Overtime - extra bonus per assessment completed
- 23 Days annual leave plus bank holidays (will increase with length of service)
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Company recognition schemes
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC)
- Full Training & CPD including e-learning with an initial 10-day training package which alone counts towards CPD.
- Employee well-being initiatives
- £1000 increment on salary once approval is gained
- Company pension
- Annual appraisal scheme
- Free on-site parking
For more information around job description, training and application process or just a confidential chat around this post please contact Samantha Hughes on:
07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.