Up to £32000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package & Pension
23 days ago
Position: Disability Assessor (Nurse, Physio, Paramedic, OT)
Starting salary: £32,000 per annum (+ Benefits Package and Pension)
Working hours: 37.5hrs
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting NMC registered Nurses (General, Mental and Learning Disabilities) and HCPC registered Paramedics, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists across the UK who would be interested in furthering their career as a Nurse Disability Assessor. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Nurse who like to utilise their clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining and accredited qualification for your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical filework tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
Essential Person Specification:
- A minimum of 2-years post-qualification experience as a Nurse is required.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is a qualified Nurse.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- £1000.00 bonus to be paid at 9-month and 18-month mark.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you would like to register your interest in the above vacancy, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 or Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk Alternatively, apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.