Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
about 2 months ago
Are you a registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist who is keen to broaden your experience within a new environment whilst enhancing your clinical knowledge and learning new skills then why not consider a career as a Disability Assessor?
About The Role
- Conducting 3-4 health assessments with clients face-to-face to determine the possible impact health conditions can have on their ability to carry out daily living activities.
- Assessing an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive conditions.
- Gathering factual evidence together from each consultation and using it to write clear and concise medical reports via a pro-forma which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- Analysing and interpreting medical documentation provided by clients and using it as part of the consultation.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- A minimum of 18-months post-qualification experience
- Must be IT competent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No previous Disability Assessor experience required (full comprehensive training provided for which you are paid a full-time salary)
- Starting Salary: £32,000 per annum.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5hrs per week (no weekend shifts, nights or bank holidays required).
- Induction and training programme provided (for which you are paid your full-time salary).
- Ongoing CPD support.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £40,680 OTE*
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 bonus will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 / Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk for more information regarding this opportunity. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.