£41000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Katy - Oxford 1_1599908112
17 days ago
Clinical Disciplines: - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £41,000 -£43,000 + OTE
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required.
Do you work long and irregular shifts?
Would you like a role where you can use your clinical knowledge, develop new skills, expand on your existing broad-based experience and have your nights, bank holidays and weekends back?
If so, this may be a great opportunity for you!
If you are an NMC / HCPC registered Heath Professional (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic) then we want to talk to you about an opportunity to join our prestigious client, a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK.
No previous experience in this role is required as full comprehensive training is provided.
The role requires a minimum of 2 years postgraduate medical experience, strong clinical knowledge, good decision-making abilities and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Performance related £1000 bonus will be put in place at 9-month mark, and again at 18-month mark
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance with options for your family and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Extended clinical knowledge and expertise in a new direction while enjoying an improved work-life balance; no weekends or nights.
- Medical knowledge growth around a wide range of conditions: physical, mental and cognitive allowing you to broaden your skills.
- Full in-depth training provided; where you gain a new qualification
If you are interested to find out further details, please apply, alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Katy Qutaimi 07741 163699 email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.