£32000 - £35800 per annum, Benefits: Amazing Benefits
0151 556 2090
11 days ago
Location: York, YO
Salary: £32,000 - £35,800 with OTE up to (£1,600 and clear career progression)
We are have an amazing opportunity that offers healthcare professionals the opportunity for a new and diverse way to utilise their skills!
Alongside this you will be working Monday – Friday office hours – no more long shifts, nights or weekends!
About the role:
- The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
- Working with a varied caseload and complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Producing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support.
- Working autonomously to manage your clinic and consultations, free from admin tasks like sending patient letters or calling people who do not show up.
We are looking for healthcare professionals who have:
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
- A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience.
- We can accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Bonuses of up to £2,000 annually.
- Flexible day-time, weekday hours that fit around your life.
- The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments.
- Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure.
- Access to our award winning clinical training and development resources.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental.
- Free and discounted physio.
- Bupa Rewards scheme with savings across thousands of brands.
- Pension scheme with salary exchange agreement option.
- Free counselling and support services.
- Company-wide and regional social events.
- Great team dynamics and a supportive clinical culture.
- Less admin tasks and more autonomy in your role.