£37333 per annum, Benefits: plus Benefits
0151 556 2090
JC - PIP - Norwich
6 months ago
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for Nurse’s (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists that are NMC/HCPC registered, who would be interested in a new challenging and rewarding career change as PIP Disability Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity that will utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments (currently telephone based), and writing factual reports based on those assessments utilising all medical evidence provided.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, in a local clinic.
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered; until you are signed off and you will be permanently working from home.
- 2 years post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist
- NMC/HCPC registered
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided.
- Appropriate workspace within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
- complete flexibly of working hours 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday - 40 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave (plus eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave increase with completed service
- long service awards (opportunity to earn an additional £4850 within 3.5 years!)
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Home Working
If you are interested in the PIP Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Liverpool Health Branch – 0151 556 9020 – Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk